Sunday, June 28, 2026

Toby's diary day 10

 If I ever see that man who forced me into that box, I will bite him. He is the reason I was taken away from my home place when I hadn't really got used to being there yet.

And I was put in a car that purred like a giant lion and left in a huge room with only a couch to hide behind. But it does have lots of scratchable stuff on the floor as well as a scratchy pole. And there is a window that I can see the birds feeding just outside. (I thought I could escape out there on the first night, but that glass stuff is hard).

At least meals come when they should (even though there is never enough food). And I now have two litter boxes. I rather like the new stuff to dig in. Not as slippery as the old stuff. So I use them both.

Her-what-feeds-me comes into my room when it gets dark. She brings in talking voices and sits with the heating pad on her lap. I hide behind the couch. Last night when everything was quiet, I had a great game with some mice and balls that were hanging around.

Today I find that I can sit on the couch (on the heating pad) and watch the birds. They seem to get some kind of crunchy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment