Wednesday, September 4, 2024

After time away

 I found that the laundry shelves were in chaos. What a treat that was for me because I could straighten them up the way I like them to be (which is, obviously, the BEST way for them to be).  I didn't take a before photo because it was just too chaotic.


Not to mention the bowls and dishes shelf! Now you can get what you want.


Lots of new faces but I was happy to see some familiars. Big Kahuna has almost got rid of his neck sores. Just one bare patch on his cheek. His cone is now connected to a harness which he cannot wiggle out of. Despite this, he is an absolute sweetie.
Big Kahuna posed for Joy

Gracie is more relaxed. She was practicing poking her whiskers through the mesh this afternoon.

Gracie

And Sparkle has moved into the play place. He seems happy there.

Sparkle
When I arrive early, Lola was sitting in a patch of sunshine on the table by the front door. She was pleased to see me and allowed a stroke. Even Mia let me pat her from head to tail! I feel welcomed home.



No comments:

Post a Comment