Last night I left his door open so that he could explore the house again. And I couldn't find him anywhere in the house in the morning. Previously he was waiting for his breakfast behind his couch. This morning, not there. I went downstairs again and heard a thunk (as though somebody had jumped off the top of a wardrobe upstairs) and there was Toby behind his couch. He was reluctant to eat breakfast. And did a smelly poo. And then ate breakfast. And did another smelly poo.
I put the smelly poos down to the treats that I gave him yesterday. He liked the ones that we are trying to give away. The ones that we have a wall full of boxes of. But Toby won't be getting any more of them. His tummy is, after two big poos, still so upset that he hasn't finished his dinner.
He will have a quiet couple of days.
At the moment he is sitting on the other end of his couch, on his electric blanket while I sit at my end.
![]() |
| Tuesday at 2:20pm |

No comments:
Post a Comment