Kiwi came back today. The vet nurse that he was "fostered" with has another cat who did not like him. He is where Muffin was so can be the first cat that folk see when they come in (if they don't pass by the merch shelves that still look clean and neat!) Kiwi spent the day sleeping (probably to recover from that dreadful other cat).
 |
| Kiwi |
There was a goodly number of vollies. And more folk came in the afternoon to check us out before volunteering. (And or adopting/fostering a cat). For the first time that I can remember, the dust pans and brushes got washed! As well as the brooms!!
The brooms were sodden so I took them outside to the roof of my car to dry out. Later in the day, Tim couldn't find them when he moved the Rascal to Rayven enclosures to have installed an exhaust column that will suck the bad smells out of the "factory floor". Strange. I hadn't noticed any smell. But I sure can hear the machine humming.
Enzo's "kittens" went for their vet check. They were quite easy to get into carry cages but I don't think they enjoyed their day out from the look of them when they returned. All three hid under the scratchy pole shrouded blanket. Their names are Raven, Rouge and Riley. Enzo has gone to his forever home.
 |
| Enzo |
Persephone has been declared ring worm free. So is able to be "handled". Which means that she will crawl all over your shoulders given half a chance and suck/chew on your hair.
 |
| "Who me!" Percy |
No comments:
Post a Comment