Thursday, November 21, 2019

Litter delivery

I did another run to Arundel Park after tennis this morning. I have changed my TomTom to avoid toll roads. It didn't take any longer to get there as it did last time when I went via all the toll roads possible. The little car doesn't go as fast on the way back with 20 bags on board.

But Tim and the work experience student did the heavy lifting to get the bags upstairs.

When I arrived Charlie and Shivers were having Time Out, ie a good time out of the condo. Charlie looks much more handsome (if that is possible) while being a gracious host to all visitors. Shivers just wants to play, or sit on the printer which is his safe place.

Later Peanuts came out. He and Shivers are about the same size but Peanuts is probably younger but the vets don't agree on how much younger. They don't get on particularly well. They parallel play: just like toddlers.
Peanuts

Then Jimmy had a turn. He is a charmer with his riveting gaze. He loved to be brushed and let me know how much.
Jimmy

It seems that we have another foster fail. The folk who volunteered to foster the pug want to adopt. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment