Friday, October 4, 2019

Raining cat dishes

I stopped by the park up the road to pick some grass and Sandy sped past me. Pity I missed her.

When I arrived, I found out why. There were masses of dishes to be washed. But it was a hot, windy afternoon so I decided that they would dry on the balcony. I swept it and set up the clothes drying rack. By the time I got one load washed, rinsed and F10'd the previous load on the rack was dry.

It worked like a charm until the southerly came through and pushed the door (propped open with a can of paint) into the clothes rack loaded with dishes. They went flying in all directions including over the edge of the balcony to the driveway below.

But at least they got all washed. Some of the surplus towels have been stashed on top of the condos. They will make a comfy bed for runaway cats. The shelves still look full so we have heaps.

And we have heaps of boarders. More will arrive tomorrow. I counted 16 today. Including Simon and Patty:
Simon and Patty

Everybody got grass. Charlie came out for grass. We should keep some on had for when potential adopters visit.
Charlie

The babies are getting fluffy. I pointed my camera at them, beautifully posed, and the battery went flat.

No comments:

Post a Comment