Tuesday, February 6, 2024

PC rearranged

 It struck me this morning when I had fed the cats that the stand alone beside the filing cabinet and the cleaning trolley might change positions to make the hand disinfectant accessible and make the cleaning stuff more central for the enclosure cleaning. So I moved Gemma across. Then I had another thought, Martin would prefer watching the comings and goings through the door while Gemma would rather be in a quiet corner. So I swapped them around. I think it works well. But will be interested to see if it is still so arranged by Friday. 

Later in the afternoon PC came out for a wander. Sue cleaned his eyes and I gave him a good brush which he LOVED. He looks so much better than he did when he arrived.

PC
Ms Claws only has one kitten unadopted. Dasher was picked up today. She and Dancer were in the play place together overnight. I put Dancer back in with her mum, disinfected the play place and put Henry there. He keeps saying what a big boy he is, so I thought he would like it. He hid most of the time.
"Thought I'd got rid of them" said Ms Claws

Mariko came. . . a little late because her bus from Chatswood station didn't arrive. She asks how long does it take to walk? I don't know. But she noticed the Freya's tummy is hard. I noticed that her nipples are becoming bald. Sue said that she was thought to be pregnant when she arrived. Not very then, but quite noticably now. But remember how long it takes some mums to drop their bubs.
Freya
Betty had seven kittens by Saturday morning last week. They are doing well and tend to lie beside each other in a row. 

Joy took some photos. Her brief it to take a photo of each cat in the cattery so that there is a good one to upload when they become available. Tough job, but somebody . . . . . 

She had a cat named Misty. Wonder if she looked like this Misty.

Misty
Joy noticed that Rory and Little have symmetrical face markings. Merged they would have a white nose and two white cheeks.
Rory and Little
Tinkerbelle has been desexed. The collar is too big and has to be folded back for her to eat.
Tinkerbelle






No comments:

Post a Comment