Friday, September 6, 2019

Spruced up

Today was easier than Wednesday because I know where everything is now plus, I cleaned it properly on Wednesday and it is still clean today. . . mostly. . . . except for some cats who are deep diggers.

As usual, Ming and Ninja exploded when Tim fed them this morning so that their food was all over the floor. I picked up as much of it as I could and gave it back to them. Ming put his foot on some of the crunchies to stop Ninja from getting his fair share. 

I had time to groom the long haired cats. Annabelle did not like it. She is a shaved Persian. But she has knots in the unshaved areas around her head and her tail is a mess. I did what I could in the time that she was prepared to tolerate. About 3.2 minutes worth.

Then I moved to the royal suite of Rajah and Prince. Earlier Rajah condescended to eat when I held his bowl for him.  Rajah has a collar and is on the upper level. 
Rajah

Prince had a wet bed because somebody had upset the water bowl. . . . no fingers/claws are pointed. I changed his bed to a pink velour with an ersatz fleece which he accepted, eventually. Then, after cleaning the other cats I came back and picked him up to brush him (those last seven words should be in indignant capitals). But, because he is a ragdoll, he put up with it. He even purred. And looks ever so much better for a gentle brush.
Prince

Mind you, he didn't enjoy it as much as Suzy does. (This photo is from when she first came into Boarding in 2012!)
Suzy

I also did Rajah who is much thinner. He has a nobbly spine. He tolerated it.

So the royal ragdolls are all spruced up so that somebody can come to adopt them this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment