Sunday, December 8, 2019

I went to Narrabean markets this afternoon and there were heaps of volunteers at our stand and not many visitors. So it was decided that I should go to Safe Haven so that Tim could get to Narrabean early to pack up and schlepp back to East Roseville.

big ginger on Wednesday
The big ginger kitten, Mandarin died. And the little ginger kitten, Mango is off his food. So I spent the afternoon trying to coax him into eating/drinking in between avoiding spreading his germs to everybody else. So I fussed and fiddled to make things tidy.

TA DA:
I am tempted to make signs: sheets, blankets, towels, hand towels, cuddles, pillow slips, etc, etc. But I know that nobody else is as driven to create uniform piles of textiles as I am. So I will just promise myself another good tidy up in . . . .  2 weeks/2 months/2 years time.
As the normal dinner time passed Charlie got very restless and may well have ripped the door of his condo. So he came to join the "feed the kitten" party. He was more interested in eating the kitten food. At least he didn't eat the kitten.

Charlie and Mango

Tim eventually got back, we unloaded his car, shared the feeding of the cats and I left at 5:20pm. Tim needs some time off.

No comments:

Post a Comment