Thursday, November 10, 2022

Yuki is ready

 I hope the brush prep works for Yuki. She got brushed by a vollie and then I had a go.

Yuki and her hair
She was not going to let me brush her tummy which looks like a rat's nest.

I also brushed the black fur off Max's bed. As Max and his bed were in the play place that didn't endanger my life. He was perfectly happy to have me sit with him. He stroked my legs with his flanks. The rest of the afternoon he looked smug. (And may be there all weekend).

Max
Tibby is a firm favourite with everybody. She gets around very well out of the condo. She even chased a ping pong ball.

Tibby
After I fed everyone chicken we got a delivery of large litter trays. 24 were ordered. Each came in a separate box wrapped in bubble wrap. So we have Xmas present wrapping for everybody. Help yourself.





No comments:

Post a Comment