Friday, November 25, 2022

Another Ginger

 There is a new Ginger, Beans in Incoming who looks and acts just like Ginger (George) who had a fine time in the play place yesterday demanding attention and head rubs. I wonder if they will become buddies.

Beans
There is another mother, Joni with 4 kittens behind a thick towel. No photo yet. But the "do not open" sign has been removed from Olga + 1.

not happy Olga + 1

I noticed that Amelia's top hammock has been used for a scratchy pole and needs repair so replaced it with one that is a little higher so that she cannot so easily hide on her right shelf.

Lola in the next stand alone, gave me a "hand" when I tied the back strings.

And Dexter's hammock seems to have stretched. I didn't disturb him.
Dexter

It was nice to see Sydney out in the late afternoon when it got quiet.

Sydney

No comments:

Post a Comment