Friday, July 24, 2020

"Mum" came

I was late at SH this afternoon because Sam, my man, took his sweet time servicing my car. She is purring now.

Eve's wheely cage was very empty. It is now sterile and ready for the next occupant.

But the other wheely is occupied by a sweet, semi fluffy tortie called Missy. Don't know where she came from.
Missy
And below Baby, whose eye is looking much better . . . . 

Baby

Is a very handsome boy (I assume) called Tux. Don't know where he came from either.

Tux

And talking about handsome, Milo has glorious markings. I tried to get a side on shot but he is saving his best side for later.

Milo

After the vet visit on Thursday, the ginger boys are out of quarantine. But Charlie is in quarantine. And Diamond and Hera are still in quarantine.


I went off to collect the Juvies from the vet (their names are now Juju and Elle. I suggested Juju and Violet but Tim forgot about the Vi and the vet chose Elle.) They are not hissy at all and let me put their collars on without protest: especially when I got the grown up size rather than trying to cram their faces into kitten sized collars. The secret is in the colour of the braid: adults get brown, kittens red). In the time I went and returned to the vet, George and Fred disappeared. Their former owner (the one before the person who surrendered them) sent her son to spring them out of our hands. Pouf!

No comments:

Post a Comment