Friday, July 10, 2020

Missed one

I sterilized six vacated condos this afternoon.

Two were in boarding. One cat stayed three nights but another condo was only occupied by a pair of cats overnight. They were driven up from Canberra the afternoon before for an 11am appointment next door. (?No good vets in Canberra?)

Then I cleaned the condo that Willow moved into last week. That was much easier than the condo where she and her kittens lived. She was desexed yesterday and has moved to Lynette's condo.

Willow

And the condo where Wendy recovered from her desexing. It is below Lily and her babies.

Lily and No 1 son

Then I cleaned out Buffy's condo because she has been adopted! Lucky Buffy will be so happy this weekend.

 Buffy

And I cleaned the condo where Adam and Eve were because they are happy in separate wheely cages. In fact, I think Eve is much happier not to be living with Adam. He is rough and tumble and she is a gentle purr girl. Clyde delivered their previous cage from the nursing home. I dismantled it and cleaned it too. We will need to refer to the photo of it set up in the home to get it back together again.

Adam
 Eve

But I missed Milky's condo. He was adopted too. No surprise there as he is so beautiful. Cookie and Tim Tam got out of their handbag to see what all the fuss was about.

Cookie and Tim Tam


No comments:

Post a Comment