Thursday, February 10, 2022

Violet explosion imminent

 A picture tells the story.

Violet's tummy

How many kittens are in that tummy? We should find out tonight or tomorrow.

Blueberry and Blackberry made a very brief appearance on the "To be Adopted" page but Blueberry sneezed, Tim looked into her squinty eyes and took them both off the list. They had been moved into Max's stand alone.

Black and Blueberries

Mum Peach was left alone. . . . at last. Is she grieving or is she coming down with the flu too?

Peach
Over on Naughty Row, Taylor is looking much better. 
Taylor
And Lucky looked at me and thought "chicken". . . honestly. I could read her body language. The cats know what day of the week it is.
Goldie is going to be the only kitten available this weekend. She is much friendlier since Stormy was adopted.

Goldie

(PS. I had lunch with Max again. This time I sat on the chair. He stropped my legs then jumped onto the grey stratchy pole so that he could walk onto my lap. He visited for a bit and then retired to his shelf. He is a cool cat and is training me to treat him the way he wants to be treated.


No comments:

Post a Comment