Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Adoption Tails: Dumpling

  Daisy, adopted May 15, 22

1 day update: Daisy (former Dumpling) is not comfortable coming out and saying hi just yet and is comfortable in my desk drawer. She has eaten her bickies and used the kitty litter - bless her.
 
Daisy/Dumpling in a drawer
1 week update: Daisy is slowly getting used to her new home and adores her big sister dog Eadie. She is still very shy - but we all give her oodles of times, space and love.
Daisy and Eadie

cold day snuggle
1 month update: Daisy has become a treasured member of the family. She has begun taking little adventures outside and can always run back in if she feels uncertain. I can't believe how much she has grown - I think she is going to be a big girl. She is such an affectionate, loving and fun spirit and she makes me smile all the time.
Daisy and family

Daisy 

 PS: I added photos of Ruby in her new home to her post of a week ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment