Wednesday, June 14, 2023

I thought it smelled funny

 Last week when I moved Gingi/y into Incoming from Boarding I noticed that not only was his bedding very wet, it smelled funny. I told Tim that he should take it to Dr Chris because the smell might be diagnostic. I don't know if Tim took the wet bedding (I wouldn't want that smell in my car!) or if Gingi/y provided another sample at the vets. But it seems that he has diabetes which is why he pees voluminously and why he has lost half his body weight ( 7 to 3.5 Kg). Now he is off the steroids and will have to go back to VetO to get his insulin dosage figured out. 

Gingi/y
Every time I try to take a photo of Kenzie who is sitting quietly watching what is going on, she ducks back into her sleeping box. She has quite a lot of ginger below her chin which is very pretty.

We left Max in the Top Cat. He was so pleased to get a pot of grass this afternoon that he let me pat him. I thought he needed to be rewarded.
Max
The photographer came today. She is allergic to cats so has to take an antihistamine pill before she arrives and still sneezes. Such devotion! She was told to take photos of Jordan and Aslan. I got to help her by letting her keep her distance. (Joy took these photos).

Jordan

Aslan
The Instagram shot of me brushing Ginger George is up to 8800+ views! He is such a charmer.

No comments:

Post a Comment