Friday, May 10, 2024

More movements

 Gracie has finally moved out of Isolation. Her kittens were all adopted months ago. Now she is on Better Row and looks more comfortable already.

Gracie
The morning team was super efficient this morning and when I arrived several were wandering around asking for things to do. Luckily, there are always garbage bags to be organised. And kittens to be cuddled. Sineada came in the afternoon to learn how to be assistant day manager. She got to hand out the chicken which was her reward after she tidied up the bowl shelf (the bane of my afternoons!)

I thought to put Bonnie and Ricky into the play place which is empty. Tim said "make sure you can pick him up before you take him there". No way was he going to be picked up. Bonnie is perfectly happy to be given a cuddle though. So Sineada and I put up the top cat for them and they had a lovely time. Big Kahuna enjoyed watching their antics. All will sleep well tonight. So will Ricki who got to explore the play place.

Bonnie and Ricky below
Below Billy are Quinn and Harley. Don't know where they came from. Both are torties. I thought Quinn was a boy's name.

Harley and Quinn

Dorian and Sterling were in the Palace by themselves. Geoff said that he was happy to be able to feed them without being spat at by Starlight who was at the vet. I set up the condo above Ashley (their sister) for Starlight because he might stop his spitting if the competition of two brothers is removed.

Dorian and Sterling below
Lola gave me "the look" as I arrived. I was carrying a litter tray of grass pots from Joan. I gave her a pot.
Lola's new possie
She rewarded me by licking the chicken bowl very, very clean.


No comments:

Post a Comment