Wednesday, May 22, 2024

Four flu and a foot

 Four vollies cancelled coming because they had the flu. (Thank you for staying home). And one, Catsie, has been told rest her injected foot for four days. Her cat needed her at home to keep warm too. And we did very well with the reduced number of vollies who did not trip over each other but did the work in quick time (to keep warm).

It was cold today. I didn't realise that I had not changed out of my Ugh boots this morning and wore them (gladly) all day. Sue was so cold she had to borrow my* jumper. Prue and Trude had the right idea.

Prue and Trude
We have a new cat. . . Harry who was handed in to a vet who on discovering that he was desexed, promptly did his dental work. He is around 11 years old, very thin and EXTREMELY friendly. No good trying to take a photo of him by yourself. One person needs to make a lap and the other to take a photo. He is a bit of a skeleton at the moment but will fatten up in no time.
One person photo of Harry
There are three kittens who have been in the care of nice folk and are going to a foster home. . . soonish.

Sue is about to go off OS but needs photos of cats. So, in default of Joy who is already overseas, I took photos until my battery ran out.

Oscar
New kittens in Incoming. Don't know where they came from. No names yet.


Twinkle has been with us for a week or so and is settling down.

Twinkle

As is Angie.

Angie

 

* my jumper because I spun the fibre, dyed the yarn, designed the jumper and knitted it.



No comments:

Post a Comment