Friday, August 21, 2020

Movements

I got a bit of a fright when I saw the "Please Clean" sign on Marmalade's condo. He hasn't been adopted. He has been moved to Willow's possie. The big blue gauntlets were needed and he sulked when he got there. But he accepted some crunchies later when I arrived having picked up a load of litter (which is the news you wanted to hear!) It wasn't until I had almost finished sterilizing his old condo that Tim mentioned that they had trouble moving Chinchilla too. It still has the "Please Clean" sign. Chinchilla has gone to live with Irene for a while. Lucky girl. On Wednesday I noticed a hard wad of hairball between Katie's front legs. I tried to comb it out but it was too stubborn. Tim sat in front of me with Katie on my lap and cut it out in bits and pieces. She loved the attention. Two servants are better than one any day.
There is a new cat called Bell. She comes from the same colony at Canley Vale that Bosely came from. Let's hope that she is as charming. BUT, she needs an e at the end of her name. Being ginger she will be mistaken for a boy without the e.
Robyn dropped by with some special food for Big Ginge. He was pleased.
She also chose a name for Angelique's sister . . . . Amber. Which is another bodice ripper name. Ashleigh didn't look keen but Amber looked angelic.
There was a program on TV last night that stated that it is hard to read the expressions on cat's faces because they don't have as many muscles as most animals do. But these cats all have different expressions.

No comments:

Post a Comment