Tuesday, December 1, 2020

74

I just counted the number of cats we have at Safe Haven, from my memory. There are no boarders, unless you count Nom. It was a busy day with the new feeding schedule. I made myself a timetable which was much easier to follow than the previous cat type schedule. I left the copy there. . . it may well be changed by next week. While I was busy being anal, Joy took lovely photos. Of RubyG and her kittens:
We fed everybody chicken necks. The kittens were the most enthusiastic. . . and Rara, Mimi and Macy.
Luna and her kittens still pile on top of each other but Joy caught her and a kitten sitting up tall.
Mimi and Macy are so photogenic and mad about food but not frantic.
We have a new surrender called Rosie.
Star and her kittens had a lovely time in the new play place.
But Ollie didn't like it at all. He prefers life behind glass.

No comments:

Post a Comment