Friday, December 4, 2020

Family reunion

Now that we have a play place for our cats the logical player is Rara. He has got into the habit of reacting with frantic when food appears. But he has the reputation of being a softie. When I suggested that he go to the play place I asked Tim to carry him there because he reacts with frantic to me. But once he was there and I sat with him he was lovely. All about the pats. He ignored the few crunchies that I found on the ledge outside his condo. He was just concerned with cuddling up with me. So it seemed a good idea to introduce Mimi and Macey to the play place. I carried Mimi and Tim carried Macey who is not so used to being held. Macey immediately went up to Rara. They touched noses. He started to groom her. Awwwwwww. Then Mimi strolled by on her investigative survey of the play place. She and Rara touched noses. He started to groom her. Awwwww. We left them there. Rara and Macey hung out together.
And Mimi found a nice hidey hole.
They didn't explore much but were happy to be together or with a person (me while I ate my lunch). So we decided that they should condo together in the up/down Ingleside condo. Which meant that I had to clean their condos, move Ollie and Felix, clean their condos and then move in the M-family.
Other movements: Silky has gone into Rita's condo out back. Her kittens don't seem too pleased at the move.
And Silky is horrified.
The tiny kittens are being cared for overnight by Tim. . . he who never sleeps. They have their ups and downs.
Sue asked me to collect photos for next year's (2022) calendar. I am to save one photo a month. Please tell me which photos you like best.

No comments:

Post a Comment