Friday, October 1, 2021

Bigger chickens needed

 I ran out of chicken to share by the time I got to Jet who didn't hiss when offered chicken. We are almost full. There are 12 cats on the website ready to be adopted including 5 bonded pairs.  In anticipation of a VERY busy day tomorrow, I assembled the remaining cat carriers. I have got it down to 3 minutes per carrier which is a huge improvement on my first one which must have taken 25 minutes to get together.

We have two rabbits as well. Tim can't find a vet who is prepared to desex a young bunny so these two sisters (who don't like each other so need to be in separate bunny runs) may be very cheap. [Forgot to take a photo. I will add one next week]

We got a delivery of some street cats including a small kitten whose mother cannot be found. I think s/he is about 5 weeks old (long hair slows them down). Tim thinks 4 weeks. I woke him/her up when I opened the door to take a photo. Katie is to take him/her home to make sure s/he gets fed every 4 hours. My camera calls him/her "unnamed" but I am sure that s/he will have a name by tomorrow. S/he is almost as loud as Suki.

Unnamed 
Tara and Bodhi still have signs saying that they are both 5 years old. But they are such different sizes. Bodhi is a boy but surely he shouldn't be that much bigger? Neither wanted chicken. ?Bodhi wanted cuddles. ?Tara wanted a place to hide.
? Bodhi

?Tara

Jumi, next door, has got over his shock and is all about the head butts and cuddles. He is a handsome lad (2-3 yo).

Jumi
Below Autumn and Summer (Steph still hasn't chosen their new owner) is Miranda Purr. . . . such a neat name for a beautiful, mature (8yo) tortie.
Miranda Purr

And there is Bibi who didn't want anything, no chicken, no pats, no nothing, thank you.
Bibi 
And the kitten season hasn't started yet!


No comments:

Post a Comment