Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Close shave

 Hana got out of her condo yesterday evening and spent the night "on the town". There was food scattered all along Naughty Row. It gives me a shock when I arrive to a condo with both its doors opened. But I ignored them and got on with my routine of taking out the garbage bags before the garbos arrived (24 of them) and feeding the starving hordes. I was careful to keep the doors closed to out the back so was confident that she "must be here somewhere". I looked high first. No signs (and there is plenty of dust for her pawprints). Last place I looked was under the laundry shelves. Under the bottom bath mats shelf there was something fluffy. When I touched it, a growl came from the shelf. Found! I put her carrier in front of the shelf, covered and cozy and went to the next room for a while. 

Fifteen minutes later, she had moved into the carrier and got taken back to her condo. She wasn't very happy to be home.

Hana

The man who "rescued" Max and Gus from his work place rang to ask how they are getting along. He rang just when Sandy was offering them some chicken. I took some photos to send to him. I have asked him who is whom.

Max and Gus

 
We have another grey and white surrendered cat like Suzie who is settling down well. 
 
Suzie

The new one is Fern. She is very friendly but horrified and shocked at not being where she belongs.
Fern



No comments:

Post a Comment