Wednesday, April 17, 2024

Highs and lows

 When I arrived early this morning Lola was stationed on the entry (her) table in a patch of sunshine.

Lola sunbaking

When I went to the verandah there were NO TRASH BAGS. Now I know how folk feel on Thursday after I have shifted all the bags elsewhere. It feels very good. Thank you.

The lows came when I got home, went to take the two bags of laundry and plastic bag of washed tins and kidney dishes for recycling out of my boot to discover that I had done a Rosanna. I took them downstairs. Dropped them in the loading bay. Went to get my car out on the street. And forgot all about them. I hope Tim spotted them on his way out. There were three clean bags of laundry to be put away today so there are enough towels for the weekend (I hope).

Irene's Peter brought in Amber. She looked very unhappy until I gave her an igloo which used to be on the merch shelves but was loitering by the clean laundry shelves so I claimed it for her.

Amber
We have new kittens in Incoming whom Joy photographed today . .  . . for the Safe record.

Jerry is hungry, tiny and cute.

Jerry
Toby is a big kitten and seems friendly.

Toby

Mouse is back. He is in Mickey's condo. Micky was adopted. (Let us hope that is not a black cat kind of omen).

Mouse
The five kittens in Isolation are on a special diet. but take us to the highs of cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment