Monday, January 27, 2020

Tiny faces

Steph took photos of the babies after I washed them on Friday.

Although I did wash their faces, it doesn't look like it.




Message from cousin Mary about Jimmy:

Yes, Jonathan has just given Jimmy some kedgeree. Jonathan says he loves jumping up onto the kitchen table and really wants to eat what he is eating! I said he has to push him off the table and bar! Jonathan sounded reluctant. He thinks I should push him off! 


My friend Gerry arrives this afternoon to stay and will put all to rights! She does cat and dog sitting. Do you know anyone who needs a sitter?

Jimmy jumps up behind Jonathan on the sofa (when J is reading) and sits up there looking out the window purring.

I have found some bamboo so will get him more active!
Yes Jonathan is good with spoiling.
Jimmy looks thinner. He is pretty active.


Not for long.


No comments:

Post a Comment