Tuesday, March 8, 2022

No lift, again

 Yesterday's torrential rain not only flooded Roseville Bridge, burst Manly Dam, broke through Narrabeen Lagoon but flooded our lift. . .  again. I remembered the last time and thought it must have been about 2 years ago. Rod thought it might have been 15months ago. This blog tells me it was on March 24, 2021. Not even 12 months ago. It has been a long year.

This morning I had vollies who weren't on the roster yesterday for one reason or another, but it all worked out very well and smoothly despite having to walk up the stairs. (I walked up them 15 times, but I was counting).

Yesterday cats were moved because we have boarders coming in. Tommy and Mia were moved to the Berry's stand alone because Blackberry got adopted. Tommy is delighted to be back where the action is and demands to be let out to wander. 

Blueberry still has a touch of flu under treatment. She didn't seem to mind having all the food to herself.

Blueberry
Valentine, Augustus and Darcee were adopted over the weekend so their condos have been taken by Kitty, Blueberry and Gracie (who hasn't come back from foster quite yet. They are going away.)

Kitty
Below Kitty where Lee Lee was is Honey who spent all day on her litter. I hope she can gather up the courage to eat her breakfast tonight.
Honey

I had lunch with Max, as usual. He was very friendly so I picked him up and put him on the shelf by the window. He got to see some sun.

Max vs sun
While I sat to eat with Max on my lap, Adelaide watched us from her Palace. I looked up the Database to find out her name and discovered that two of this litter were born last March and two born last April. Strange.
Adelaide, the only grey and white
Coco and Lily are available for adoption. They are cute bunnies. Perfect for Easter. Tell your friends.
nose to nose with Coco



No comments:

Post a Comment