Thursday, March 24, 2022

Black and White and Tabby all over

 On Wednesday afternoon a woman called at around 3pm to see if Ruby was still available. I said that we closed at four when she said that she would have to come from Watson's Bay to adopt her because she is exactly the cat for her and her husband. She came on Thursday morning to whisk Ruby off to a better life full of luxury. And the woman who came in with her deaf daughter to visit Pepper but fell in love with Blueberry to the extent that she broke into her holiday time to pay for Blueberry, came to pick her up. Blueberry was happy to go to a proper home, again. (They came from a foster home).

Blueberry

Her stand alone will be taken by somebody else, tomorrow. Amelia probably wonders if there will be more food for her in the changeover.

Amelia
The other Amelia is slowly coming around to like people. . . . especially those bearing treats.

Amelia

On the other side of the Merchandise shelves in the stand alone are three very scared kittens who are prone to poo when stressed. They soiled their hammock and it had to be thrown away. Better than being put in my washing machine! I hope the Greenies I gave them this afternoon don't have the same effect on their clean hammock.

D kittens squinting because I used the flash

My friend Joe came to visit Tabitha, again. He is sporting a bashed middle finger which hampered the strokes. But he stopped off to give Duke some loving . . . . so now has two cats in love with him.

Duke, everybody's friend
Out the back Princess or Precious is a major purrer. Her purr stops me in my tracks as I walk by. She likes finger strokes through the mesh. Lucy a new downstairs neighbour is still in her litter tray. And the mad girls from Incoming -- Kate, Naomi, Cindy and Helena, one of whom got my artery two weeks ago (it is all cured now and the bruise is almost gone, thankyou) have moved next to Lucy. Back to the Naughty Row!
Lucy





No comments:

Post a Comment