Friday, May 29, 2020

Another ragdoll

This one, I don't know where he came from, is between 1 and 2 yo. He is a bit confused and hisses but is very happy to be made a fuss of. I thought he was a tortie because he as a gingerish blob on the back of his head. He has lovely blue eyes.

Shumai
Shumai are those dim sims that are open on top with pork inside and usually an orange garnish.

Shiba has had his name changed because Sheba is a girl's name and we only chose it because Shiba was written on the carrier he arrived in as well as his real name, Shifty. According to his microchip record, his original name was Saxon. . . . much better

Saxon

Because I did a litter run and so arrived fairly late, there was no work for me to do so I worked on the shy cats. The girl H kittens are almost OK with pats but the boys are both skittish. 

I gave Buffy a good cuddle to check that she doesn't have any skin bumps after being on chicken for a week. . . . none felt and she seems much calmer/less famished. Fingers crossed. Her new person calls every week to know when she can come home. 

I played ball with Sienna but she didn't want to be patted. Diva is happy to be patted but is getting very thin while Sienna looks sleek and plump. Perhaps they should be separated.

Lynette was in the mood for pats. Her tail is really thick and rather short. She is shaping up well.

 Lynette

I met Bosley for the first time. What a charmer he is! He is from a colony in Cambelltown. I suppose he has been desexed (after maturation from the size of his head) but he is pretty roughed up with a scratched nose and smells a bit. I hope he does a Peanut and cleans himself up. He has an interesting set of vocalisations! And he is as friendly as he can be.
Bosley

Jasmine is super friendly too. Get your cuddles in soon because she won't last long. She has a white spot on the tip of her nose that just begs to be kissed.

Jasmine

1 comment:

  1. Sandy commented:
    Shumai surrendered as someone was allergic.
    Boseley getting desexed on Mon hence the odour and Jasmine is going along as well I think before she gets asphyxiated by the pong!

    ReplyDelete