Thursday, October 1, 2020

Cuddle crazy

I arrived early this afternoon because my overlocker had an appointment at the Bernina shop in Chatswood at 11:30am. Three vollies and Avalon had all the jobs under control. After sterilizing the condos in the welfare room I got to "socializing" with the cats. I didn't get far because those that I chose demanded such deep cuddles that I ran out PPE! Lillie will eat if brushed.
Perhaps her problem with Toby when they lived together was that he acted as though ALL the food was his. She enjoyed being brushed and nibbled between strokes. Tim has also found that Buddy and Petey's mesh door swings open by itself and that they stay inside. Both of the water dishes were on the top shelf. Petey lapped all through the time I spent brushing Lillie so it must have been out of his three legged reach for some time.
Venus didn't want to know anything about that.
I washed Allie's face with a damp face washer. She didn't mind it. And she loves to be brushed. She crawled into my arms and shed hair and drool all over my shirt. Let's hope she appeals to an adopter this weekend.
Vinnie likes his tummy tickled as well as cuddles and pats. His shaved back half is probably because he has been investigated for a dodgy hip. Pelvic luxation was mentioned. (The prognosis is good). At that point I ran out of shirts and came home

No comments:

Post a Comment