Friday, October 30, 2020

Wussy Puss

We have a new surrender, Flash who is a Norwegian Forest Cat. He is very friendly. And is grey so won't be with us for long.
But he isn't the wuss. It was Felix. He rolled around to have his tummy tickled (as did Ollie when I brushed another cat's worth of hair from him). But when I pulled the tail of the mechanical mouse, I got this reaction:
Then I tossed one of the tiny orange mouse toy's past him and almost gave him a heart attack. I encouraged Mia to eat her breakfast by patting her igloo, with her inside.
We have newborn kittens. Gracie had five but they seem very small. And Silky had four.
And Rita looks as though she has swallowed a balloon. I gave her a big, flat bed for her downstairs and she just sat in it. Lily's boys are ready to go and should disappear as soon as they are listed. They are purring machines.

No comments:

Post a Comment