Friday, December 17, 2021

Long Friday

 My tennis on Friday is off for Christmas holidays (because the courts are used for tennis camps for kids whose parents work during the day). So I spent all day at Safe instead of just the afternoon. 

It was nice to spend time with the Friday morning volunteers. And to meet Edward who usually works on Tuesday but volunteered for an extra shift today. (Silly me, I didn't get to tell him about this blog.)

The woman who fostered Ebony brought her in. She says that she can tickle Ebony's tummy. I believe her but there was no way Ebony was offering her tummy to me. Not Happy!

Ebony is back

The fosterer used to have Diego so I took her out back to say hello. She saw Diego and wept. . . But we think that Diego has come on well recently. Here are Joy's photos of him from Wednesday.


Diego
Imogene's kittens line up nicely. (The one who shed her collar was redressed after breakfast). They will be just right for Xmas.
Imogene's lot

In contrast to Max and Gus whom I tipped out of their box on Wednesday and gave them a new, clean box with windows. They don't much like the exposure. They wouldn't take chicken from my spoon this afternoon.

Max/Gus


No comments:

Post a Comment