Thursday, November 30, 2023

Boarders trickling in

 Archie arrived today. I think he is one of ours. (See Friday, Sept 10, 2021) His people are moving this weekend and didn't want to subject him to that trauma (or themselves to the trauma of him disappearing in the middle of the chaos). They will pick him up on Sunday. They left his dinners and breakfasts in separate baggies so that he doesn't have to change his diet!

Bissie seems more comfortable after coming from his foster home on Wednesday.

Bissie

There is another new cat, Pippa in Incoming. Don't know her story.
Pippa

 And PC is settling in. I think he is more interested in food than people.

Pippa
And there is a new Molly in Welfare. I think she came from a foster home because she has a list:

FIV+, all teeth removed, doesn't like other cats, loves scratches and laps, but doesn't like to be picked up, OK around strangers if in  familiar surroundings, always seems to be constipated (tried latulose for about a month but it didn't seem to work). Perhaps too much detail but I would suggest the hairball crunchies that certainly keep Codys colon moving! No photo because she is a black cat hiding in a dark carry cage.

I came home with the Cousin bin key in my pocket (again). I will try to drop it back before Tuesday so that they can be filled for Wednesday collection. I managed to get all the cardboard behind and under the couch into the blue bin.


No comments:

Post a Comment