Tuesday, December 6, 2022

A scrappy afternoon

 I forgot to take a bar of soap for the downstairs lady's loo. I will bring one on Friday. But I did meet a woman in the lift who was looking for the fabulous sale of silken garments that she had on her phone. The address was unit 16, 30-32 Barcoo. That is the Aus Silk place at the other end of our corridor. I told her to come get a cat if she had any money left. She didn't come.

Over the weekend Pluto was adopted and three kittens from foster homes, Cleo, JJ and Pippy.

We have a new mum (herself a kitten) and her four kittens (3 boys and 1 girl). They are in the play place. All very friendly.

Sue with new babies


I was too busy to take more photos because Barb Webster and her carer visited. Barb wanted to cuddle all the kittens. Tiger and Penwing were the most cuddly ones.

Penwing and Barb

 
Barb and the Play Place girl
Barb enjoyed the wobbly cats Tabby and Phantom who performed for her. 

Tiger smooched
 I will add some old photos. And I added Lucy to the Adoption Tail of last week that featured her bother Eric.

Hero in Incoming is still shy

Mickey is still pissed off

Gia has moved to Pluto's stand alone. Her hammock is uneven. I didn't have time to fix it.

Chester has moved to Taylor's condo on Naughty Row. We will have to change the name soon.
Strangly enough, Barb's carer has a black cat call Mia who is a bit of a tyrant also.

No comments:

Post a Comment