Friday, March 22, 2024

Camera fixed

I recharged the battery and put in the date and time zone. If only other electronics were as simple!

Vollie Michelle came in this afternoon with her daughter whose 3 year old grey cat has just died. She just wanted the comfort of being around folk who love cats and other cats (especially grey ones like her previous cat.) Violet fit the bill.

Violet

And Dexter who almost bit me. I picked him out of the box that I put into his condo that he loves and he sat happily to be admired in my arms for a while. But then he got stroppy and went to bite me. Luckily I knew the signs and my shirt got bitten while my arm escaped all by very marginal tooth marks. Which Emily happily bandaged for me even though it was really a waste of a good bandage.

Max and Maisie came in to board. It took her owners three hours to get Maisie into the carrier. They carefully hadn't made any moving moves. . . . no suitcases taken out of cupboards, etc, etc. But she KNEW that something was going on. Max was no trouble, of course. I put her into their condo in her small carrier. When the owner left I checked on them and Max had moved in with Maisie. The small furry grey mouse is theirs.

Max shielding Maisie

We have a boarder called Josie who needs eye treatment. As well as our Josie's kittens who both have gummy eyes that need treatment. Confusion!

Josie plus 1

Josie plus 2
And Bubbles needs ointment in her eyes too. She hates it. But loves any kind of attention so is prepared to put up with it if she gets a cuddle as well.
Bubbles
Eric was delivered from his foster home. He had been getting on well with the fosterer's two girl cats but recently has started to try to take over the dominant position which entails urinating on their couch and standing over the girls. So let's see if he can get adopted from us quickly. He is in the stand alone beside Mouse who is a good draw card.
Eric



No comments:

Post a Comment