Friday, March 1, 2024

Betty not so well

 At 3:15 she was OK. But by 4 pm there were 2 big vomits and 2 skinny poos. Plus the kittens bedding was wet. So I changed it all. There was a little chicken left for her tummy.

One of Pickles kittens was adopted today: Caper, the champagne medium haired one. Sue did the adoption. . . .. and had the same problem with the program that I often have. I call on Tim to "fix" it which he invariably does by pressing "reset". Sue did the same, twice, and it worked. Cranky computers!

So now Pickles only has 4 kittens. I changed the signs on her condo in Isolation just in case somebody, over the weekend got into a panic about a missing kitten. These are the four left. Their names are Brine, Cucumber and some other picklish names.

I don't know who is who. And am not prepared to open the door to take a photo because they are all crazy to get out.

Tinkerbell is on the website. Has been all day without being adopted. What is wrong with them out there!

I was a bit late and all the work had been done. I had to go home at lunch time to see to my cat who has a urinary blockage problem which is not uncommon in boy cats. He had surgery yesterday and I wanted him at home to recover so I borrowed a cat cage from Bronwen. She reports that Max is fine. I didn't get to see him although he was just outside. His favourite sleeping place in hot weather is in their basin in the en suite. Thelma and Louise were hiding so the only critters I saw were the two madly barking alsatian dogs. I might get to see Max when I return the cat cage.

No comments:

Post a Comment